Installing solar arrays on Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) can be complex, since there is no embedded lumber throughout the structure. The EcoFasten Solar® engineering team loves problems like this because it gives them the opportunity to do what they do best – create a fast, easy, straight-forward solution that makes sense, while remaining cost-effective.
The Eco-44R-NDD was designed specifically for use on SIPs, and has quickly gained recognition throughout the solar community as the go-to system for installs on SIPs.
Creating an impenetrable moisture barrier by utilizing the patented, watertight technology EcoFasten is known for, the lightweight, yet durable fabrication enhances wind uplift and seismic values without adding to the system’s overall weight. Meeting or exceeding all known building codes means the Eco-44R-NDD is a solution you can trust, maintaining the integrity of the roof, without voiding the roofing manufacturer’s warranty.
What makes this mounting solution so durable, reliable, and easy to install?
- The 6” x 6” stainless steel base plate incorporates 8 fastener points, giving the system the capability of being installed directly to the roof deck, without the need to engage a rafter, and the large base plate distributes compressive loads over standard insulation.
- 12” x 14” flashing includes one EPDM sealing washer
- Compatibility with a variety of EcoFasten compression bracket options, for a customized solution
- Extensively tested for pullout and shear
- Can be used on roofs built using wood decking or wood blocking
- For use on new OR retrofit roofs
Pretty straight-forward, right? That’s what we aim for – making your time on the roof easier and faster. There’s a reason the top 3 installers in the country rely on us.
We would love to send you a free sample so you can discover the EcoFasten Solar difference for yourself.
Have any questions? Just let us know – that’s what we’re here for!
Industry leader EcoFasten Solar designs, engineers, and manufactures patented, watertight solar roof mounts. The company provides mounting solutions that are easy to install, cost-effective, rugged in fabrication, and unsurpassed in quality. Comprised of a seasoned and growing team of professionals with talent, ability, and drive, all EcoFasten Solar products are precision-designed with the installer in mind.