Over the past 2 years, a number of posts have appeared on the blog that’s shared by EcoFasten Solar and our sister company Alpine SnowGuards….blogs relating to the solar industry, solar in general, mounting solutions, bracket options, solar snow management, links to animation videos, and everything in between. Last week, right as the 2015 tradeshow season was coming to a close for us, I took a look back through those blogs, and realized that there have been over 80 posts to date! Many are educational, others are useful, and some are funny. And they’ve ALL been fun to write!
It’s exciting to know that we’ve generated so much helpful content! Exciting too, that, as the industry grows and changes, so do we, not only as a company, but as individuals too. To be able to look back, and see what was happening when, from a perspective you won’t see anywhere else, is such a gift, and with Trick-or-Treating only 4 days away, here’s a treat for you….
Below you’ll find links to some of these blogs – the ones that still hold relevance anyway (i.e.: not about an upcoming tradeshow, or a tradeshow we just returned from). Take a look, and if there are any that interest you, take a further look! The movers and shakers at EcoFasten have become an authoritative voice in both the solar roof mount and snow management industries, and that’s mostly due to the fact that our founder and President is a former roofer himself, and has spent decades on the roof, and everyone he hires to work with him carries their own wealth of knowledge. There’s no other way to say it – we know (and like) what we’re doing, and you can tell by our innovative designs.
So, without further ado, below is a listing of posts that I thought would be the most beneficial for all you installers out there – after all, without you, where would we be? I’ll tell you exactly where….sitting around talking about solar, looking up at roofs jabbering on about how great solar would be on rooftops, and in machine shops and factories, producing product no one knows what to do with.
Take a look, and if you like what you see, let us know! If there’s something you don’t see, that you’d like to, let us know that, too! We want to continue passing along what we know, and most importantly, what you WANT to know.
Here you go!
- SimpleGrip: An All New Low-Slope Solution
- Compression: That’s What It’s All About
- Top Tips For Mounting PV On Tile (This one was the spawn of a “Top Tips” webinar hosted by Solar Power World, including EcoFasten for tile roofing, SunModo for metal roofing, and IronRidge for comp shingle roofing)
- A Bracket Guide For You – The Solar Installer
- New England: Solar Jobs On The Rise
- Install Video [Tile Flashing System]: It Doesn’t Get Much Easier Than This (anyone in Marketing knows blog titles aren’t supposed to be this long!)
- DIY: DON’T Install Yourself
- The Countdown Is On: EcoFasten Solar To Launch Rock-It System At Intersolar (Another long title!)
- 4 Common Problems That May Be Hanging Out On Your Roof
- Smart Standing Seam Solutions
- Taking Charge Of Conduit
- How to Speed Up Your Installs with GreenFasten
- Join the Ranks of (Almost) a Million Other Homeowners
- The World Really IS Flat (a look at the top 5 countries in terms of installed solar PV)
- The Proof on the Roof (installation images)
- Changing the Game (Baseball related….and who doesn’t love baseball??)
- Tile Flashing System Backed by IAPMO
- For the Love of Metal
- The Integrity of the Roof
- Worth a Thousand Words
- 3 Ways to Stop Energy Costs from Going Through the Roof
- Tile Installs Taking Way Too Long?
- More Interesting Facts About Solar Power
- Winter Storm Juno – Not Your Gutters BFF
- A Marriage of Sun and Snow
- Running Interference for Solar
- 6 Celebs Who Support Solar
- New Year, New Photos to Share
- A Rooftop Revolution
- Solar in the Green Mountains
- Ancient Green Architecture
- Don’t Overlook Solar Snow Management
- A SIPs Solution
- Your Après SPI Planner: 11 Things to Do in Vegas for Under $20 (yes, technically about a tradeshow, but a fun resource for those planning a visit – and not wanting to go broke while you’re there)
- Winterize Your Roof in 10 Easy Steps
- 8 Interesting Facts About Solar Power (this post was #3 on Renewable Energy World’s Top 10 Blogs of 2014!!)
- Installation Photos: A Solution for Every Roof Type
- The Fastest Install in the Industry (a true story)
- QuikFoot: Roof Mount Also Ideal for Coastal Locations
- Brackets Galore: An Installers Guide
- Stop Wondering: Find Out What Snow Guard is Right for You
- The History of the Power of Solar
- 6 Common Roofing Questions Answered
- Discover Solar Snow Management Before the Snow Flies
- 10 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Solar Installer
- A Universal Mounting Solution got Corrugated Metal? Check!
- All New Alpine SnowGuards Website: Designed with Roofing Contractors in Mind
- The Proof is on the Roof: Installation Images
- Do I Really Need an Annual Roof Inspection?
- A Grapevine Doesn’t Only Yield Grapes
- Installations Taking Far Too long? Discover the EcoFasten Difference
- A Tile Mounting Solution That’s Fast AND Easy to Install? Yeah, We’ve Got That.
- You Have Got to See These Rooftops!
- “Synthetic Shake-Up”
- Choosing the Right Roof for Your Home (and Your Wallet)
- Sometimes You Just Want to See Photos!
- Especially for Earth Day….Amazing Arrays
- The Endangered Roof: What to Look Out For
- Did You Know? The Sequel.
- The EcoFasten Solar Team Has Exciting News to Share!
- Did You Know?
- Is Snow Avalanching Off Your Solar Panels?
Follow us and feel free to share & tag us in your installation images. And don’t forget to sign up to receive our monthly eNewsletter for the latest industry and EcoFasten news, updates and more!
Industry leader EcoFasten Solar designs, engineers, and manufactures patented, watertight solar roof mounts. The company provides mounting solutions that are easy to install, cost-effective, rugged in fabrication, and unsurpassed in quality. Comprised of a seasoned and growing team of professionals with talent, ability, and drive, all EcoFasten Solar products are precision-designed with the installer in mind.
(Images from: Viktor Hanacek, negative space)