I think probably the coolest thing about my job here at Alpine SnowGuards is the interaction and partnerships we have with our clients. I don’t mean that in a broad, general sort of way, I mean truly, real connections. Maybe it’s because I’m an extrovert. Maybe it’s because I love meeting new people. Maybe it’s because I’m the baby of 9 kids. Or maybe it’s a culmination of all those things.
Every year I try to send out a few emails asking our clients if they have any project photos they could share with us. The only caveat being that Alpine SnowGuards grace the rooftop.
I’m still stunned at the amount of photos you’ve shared this year. Thank you!
One of my favorite groups of photos so far this year was sent by Titan Roofing in Albany, New York.
The Del Lago Resort and Casino in Waterloo, NY now sports our PP235LS three-pipe height adjustable system. Powder-coated to match the tile roofing, this an ideal, rugged solution when faced with those snowy northeast winters.
Looks great, right? We thought so, too.
These photos caught my eye mostly because the show how our snow guards are functional, rugged AND attractive.
- Height Adjustable
- Bracket is available in Aluminum or Brass
- Tile Base Plate is available in Aluminum or Brass
- Tile Base Plate is available in 2 lengths to match your tile: 13 ¼” L or 18 ¼” L (both lengths are 10 9/16″ W overall)
- Overall measurements (Tile Base Plate with Bracket extended to tallest, most upright position): 13 ¼” L (or 18 ¼” L) x 10 9/16″ W x 11 1/16″ H
- Accepts 1″ OD Pipe (Tubing)
- Compatible with the use of Ice Screens
- Internal Couplings, End Collars and End Caps are available for this system
- Available in a multitude of RAL TIGER Drylac® Exterior Powder Coating colors
- Made in the USA using recycled materials
- Designed specifically to match Ludowici Spanish Tile profile
- 39° of height adjustability allows for ease of installation and a custom setting
Stay tuned for future blogs showcasing project images. And remember, keep them coming! If you have 1 or 20 to share, feel free to send them my way. We’ll tag/mention your company when we use the image(s) and will link directly to your company’s website too!
We use recycled materials, and offer a broad range of rooftop snow management solutions that can help a building qualify for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) credits through the U.S. Green Buildings Council (USGBC®).
Sign up for our Online Project Calculator and our Customer Service team would be happy to provide a free recommended layout for your specific snow guard project.
Have questions or need more info? Don’t hesitate to email us or give us a call at 888-766-4273. That’s what we’re here for!
And in closing….
Will you be attending the CONSTRUCT show in Providence, RI later this month? We’ll be at booth #1208, so stop by and see what’s new! So if you’ll be there too, stop by, say hi, and see what’s NEW! Feel free to use this link for a free expo pass.
See you there!
We keep snow in its place
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and keep up on the latest industry and Alpine news, products, and upcoming events!
Alpine SnowGuards designs, engineers, and manufactures snow management systems from our facilities in Morrisville, VT. We work closely with leading roofing contractors, architects, engineering firms, developers, and roofing manufacturers to ensure we deliver quality products that do what we say they’ll do. Alpine SnowGuards can help a building qualify for LEED® credits.